latest news

When you purchase through links on Future Space World, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works

AI-Satellite
China Reportedly Launches World's First In-orbit Commercial AI Satellite
Chinese media recently announced that the Jielong-3 or Smart Dragon-3 launched off the coast of Yangjiang was reportedly carrying a commercial artificial intelligence-powered satellite on board on February...
Atom-smasher
CERN Just Proposed A Master Plan to Develop An Atom Smasher That Would Uncover 95% Of The Missing Universe
Despite all our technological advancements, we have only been able to discover only 5 percent of the universe that we live in. But what happens to the uncovered remaining 95 percent? Well, we actually...
Oleg-Kononenko
Russian Cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko Breaks World Record for Longest Time in Space
Russian Cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko is now the first human to spend the most time in space, Roscomos recently announced. As of February 4, 2024, at 08:30:08 UTC, Kononenko had cumulatively logged over 878...
neuralink-implant
Elon Musk's Neuralink implant brain chip in first human, Here's What this move meant for the future of humans outside Earth
After the successful Neuralink implant on animals, the world has been looking forward to when the startup with start implanting its brain chip on humans. On Sunday (Jan. 28), Elon Musk’s company Neuralink...
columbia-disaster
Remembering Seven Astronauts Lost their Lives To Columbia Disaster 21 Years Ago, Here's what happened and What NASA has learned from it
On Feb. 1, 2003, NASA’s space shuttle Columbia broke up as it made its way back to Earth killing the seven astronauts on board. The Columbia disaster left the entire world in heavy grievance. The disaster...
Nova-C-Lander
SpaceX To launch Private IM-1’s Nova-C Lander in February
SpaceX and Intuitive Machines are preparing to launch a private IM-1 Nova-C Lander from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station on Florida’s Space Coast soon. The launch will occur during a three-day...
error: Content is protected !!