China Reportedly Launches World's First In-orbit Commercial AI Satellite
Chinese media recently announced that the Jielong-3 or Smart Dragon-3 launched off the coast of Yangjiang was reportedly carrying a commercial artificial intelligence-powered satellite...
Read More
CERN Just Proposed A Master Plan to Develop An Atom Smasher That Would Uncover 95% Of The Missing Universe
Despite all our technological advancements, we have only been able to discover only 5 percent of the universe that we live in. But what happens to the uncovered remaining 95 percent?...
Read More
Russian Cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko Breaks World Record for Longest Time in Space
Russian Cosmonaut Oleg Kononenko is now the first human to spend the most time in space, Roscomos recently announced. As of February 4, 2024, at 08:30:08 UTC, Kononenko had cumulatively...
Read More
Elon Musk's Neuralink implant brain chip in first human, Here's What this move meant for the future of humans outside Earth
After the successful Neuralink implant on animals, the world has been looking forward to when the startup with start implanting its brain chip on humans. On Sunday (Jan. 28), Elon Musk’s...
Read More
Remembering Seven Astronauts Lost their Lives To Columbia Disaster 21 Years Ago, Here's what happened and What NASA has learned from it
On Feb. 1, 2003, NASA’s space shuttle Columbia broke up as it made its way back to Earth killing the seven astronauts on board. The Columbia disaster left the entire world in heavy...
Read More
SpaceX To launch Private IM-1’s Nova-C Lander in February
SpaceX and Intuitive Machines are preparing to launch a private IM-1 Nova-C Lander from Cape Canaveral Space Force Station on Florida’s Space Coast soon. The launch will occur...
Read More
Astronauts Aboard the ISS Just captured this Image Of Earth's atmosphere Glowing Gold
A recent image taken from the International Space Station reveals a golden glow shining over Earth’s horizon. Scientists say that the atmospheric glow or airglow captured in the new...
Read More
SpaceX Successfully Launched two Rockets Four Hours Apart in Starlink Doubleheader for the first time
SpaceX just launched two extra batches of its Starlink internet satellites on Jan. 28, in doubleheader liftoffs that are just three hours apart. This is the first time the commercial...
Read More
Our shrinking moon could cause moonquakes close to the lunar landing site of Artemis astronauts, scientists warn
NASA plans to land humans on the lunar south pole by September 2026 to commence with its Artemis crewed exploration of the moon. scientists and engineers planning this great mission...
Read More


My Community will give you a more detailed insight about the future of humanity in space. You will also learn new mysteries and amazing facts about our universe. You can join our community and find answers to all fascinating questions about the Cosmos. We will be glad to welcome your questions and answers in our forum. You can Also connect with other lovers of the Cosmos in our forum. 


One Day, Humanity will explore and settle in new space world. And this new space world may be a distanced planet beyond Mars.

error: Content is protected !!